- Arabic (عربى) (313 KB PDF)
- Bengali (বাঙ্গালি) (236 KB PDF)
- Chinese - Simplified ( 简体中文) (215 KB PDF)
- Farsi (فارسی) (267 KB PDF)
- Greek (Ελληνικά) (260 KB PDF)
- Hindi (हिंदी) (650 KB PDF)
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) (92 KB PDF)
- Italian (Italiana) (152 KB PDF)
- Japanese (日本語) (286 KB PDF)
- Korean (한국어) (246 KB PDF)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (Português (Brasil)) (152 KB PDF)
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (157 KB PDF)
- Sinhalese (සිංහල) (163 KB PDF)
- Spanish (Española) (91 KB PDF)
- Tagalog (Tagalog) (151 KB PDF)
- Tamil (தமிழ்) (362 KB PDF)
- Urdu (اردو) (229 KB PDF)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt) (215 KB PDF)
COVID-19 testing and treatment
Even if you don't have a visa, or are unsure about your visa status, you must follow public health directions. If you are feeling unwell, seek medical attention and get tested for COVID-19.
State and territory governments are offering free COVID-19 testing and treatment.
Immigration medical examinations in Victoria
Due to further COVID-19 restrictions, all Immigration Medical Examinations have temporarily ceased in Victoria. This will be reviewed in line with further public health announcements.