- Arabic (عربى) (182 KB PDF)
- Bengali (বাঙ্গালি) (220 KB PDF)
- Chinese - Simplified ( 简体中文) (110 KB PDF)
- Farsi (فارسی) (274 KB PDF)
- Greek (Ελληνικά) (184 KB PDF)
- Hindi (हिंदी) (548 KB PDF)
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) (62 KB PDF)
- Italian (Italiana) (119 KB PDF)
- Japanese (日本語) (147 KB PDF)
- Korean (한국어) (134 KB PDF)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (Português (Brasil)) (62 KB PDF)
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (111 KB PDF)
- Sinhalese (සිංහල) (77 KB PDF)
- Spanish (Española) (62 KB PDF)
- Tagalog (Tagalog) (61 KB PDF)
- Tamil (தமிழ்) (334 KB PDF)
- Urdu (اردو) (175 KB PDF)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt) (182 KB PDF)
COVID-19 testing and treatment
Even if you don't have a visa, or are unsure about your visa status, you must follow public health directions. If you are feeling unwell, seek medical attention and get tested for COVID-19.
State and territory governments are offering free COVID-19 testing and treatment.
Immigration medical examinations in Victoria
Due to further COVID-19 restrictions, all Immigration Medical Examinations have temporarily ceased in Victoria. This will be reviewed in line with further public health announcements.