- Arabic (عربى) (203 KB PDF)
- Bengali (বাংলা) (296 KB PDF)
- Chinese - Simplified ( 简体中文) (165 KB PDF)
- Greek (Ελληνικά) (200 KB PDF)
- Hindi (हिंदी) (300 KB PDF)
- Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia) (82 KB PDF)
- Italian (Italiano) (83 KB PDF)
- Japanese (日本語) (342 KB PDF)
- Korean (한국어) (232 KB PDF)
- Persian (فارسی) (234 KB PDF)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (Português (Brasil)) (82 KB PDF)
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (308 KB PDF)
- Sinhalese (සිංහල) (309 KB PDF)
- Spanish (Español) (83 KB PDF)
- Tagalog (Tagalog) (84 KB PDF)
- Tamil (தமிழ்) (321 KB PDF)
- Urdu (اردو) (180 KB PDF)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt) (191 KB PDF)
COVID-19 testing and treatment
Even if you don't have a visa, or are unsure about your visa status, you must follow public health directions. If you are feeling unwell, seek medical attention and get tested for COVID-19.
State and territory governments are offering free COVID-19 testing and treatment.
Immigration medical examinations in Victoria
Due to further COVID-19 restrictions, all Immigration Medical Examinations have temporarily ceased in Victoria. This will be reviewed in line with further public health announcements.